The countdown has started for the Roulant’s open house party of the year, our Portes ouvertes, rue Fermier, The CommuniFood Happening you don’t want to miss!
Mark July 31st in your calendar with a big star: we have prepared quite a menu for a night of celebration and presentation of the Roulant’s work which includes:
- The most delicious Iron Chef-style competition in town with many Montreal-based restaurants
- A bushel of exciting workshops to get to know the Roulant; in our gardens, in our kitchen, with the bees and the bikes!
- A dance party to the bumping tunes of Gypsy Kumbia Orchestra!
On July 31st our doors will be open even wider than usual: a summertime event not to be missed!
- When: Thursday July 31st starting at 5:00 pm
- Where: 111 Roy Est
- Cost: Entrance is free, food and beer for sale.
- 5pm: Doors wide open
- 6pm: Workshops*
- 7pm: Iron Chef Competition
- 8pm: Party!
- Urban beekeeping
- Urban fruit picking
- Bike repair
- Urban gardening
- Mushroom cultivation
- Canning workshop
Spots for workshops are limited! To sign up, please get in touch with Lea by email.
In the meantime, here is our poster drawn by super star volunteer Antoine Porcheron!