Looking for ways to increase your impact in your community? Whether making a financial contribution, participating in meaningful team-building activities, or embedding your values at all levels of your organization, we’re here to help.
Together we can create inspiring and impactful connections with your community. Contact Kate and Clare today to get the conversation started.
Financial gifts have the deepest impact on the Roulant’s mission, to its community beneficiaries, and for organizational sustainability.
- Multi-Year Funding
- One-Time Donations
- Monthly Donations
- Matching Gifts
- Programs & Events
- Third Party Fundraising
Share Your Strengths
Your in-kind products, expertise or services help offset the costs of the Roulant’s day-to-day activity or strategic growth.
- Specific ingredients, products, and equipment
- Agriculture products
- Auction and draw prizes
- Building materials and labour
- Specialized equipment, maintenance, or repair
- Specialized services, consulting, or training
Engage in Team-Building
Invest in the growth and development of your employees through meaningful team-building activities.
- Meals-on-Wheels (10 people per day)
- Agriculture (May to October)
- Private Kitchen Workshops (on pause)
- More information regarding our team-building programs can be found below!
Inspire Workplace Giving
Embed your community values into your day-to-day and empower employees to support causes that matter to them.
- Workplace employee giving campaign
- Payroll giving program
- Matching employee donations
- Matching employee volunteer hours
Join Your Community
Join us and your dynamic, intergenerational community at one of our many ongoing or annual community events!
- Annual General Meeting – March
- Intergenerational Client Events
- Volunteer Appreciation Events
- Rue Fermier Community Open House – July
- Community Farm Day – August
- Gala Fundraiser – September
Corporate Team Building
Do you work for a company that is looking for team-building activities outside of the office? We offer unique team building opportunities to companies that are looking to provide their employees with meaningful experiences in the community.
Companies may get involved in different kinds of activities at the Roulant. They can help within our Meals-on-Wheels program, preparing and delivering fresh meals for our client-members, or they can add their strength to our agriculture team at the Roulant Farm.
Santropol Roulant is always looking for partners. We ask that companies couple their group experience with a donation based on their financial capacity, which will go towards deepening the impact of your organization throughout our community, as well as supplementing the administrative cost of this program. We are happy to provide a tax receipt for any sum surpassing the minimum donation amount.
For more information about how your company can get involved f ill out the form below and Kate and Clare, our Fundraising Officers in charge of all corporate relations, will get back to you shortly