Only a few weeks left before our biggest event of the summer: Rue Fermier! As a community celebration, we want to give you an opportunity to go behind the scenes as a volunteer.
- When: July 18th between 4pm and 9pm
- Where: 111 rue Roy east, on Roy street between Coloniale and De Bullion
- Who: The Roulant community, neighbours, partners, friends and the curious.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks:
- Reception tables;
- First aid;
- Tour Guides;
- Setting up / tear-down;
- Drinks and bar;
- Food service;
- Preparation of the hors-d’oeuvres;
- Animation (for children and for the community)
- And other exciting tasks!
The official schedule will come out shortly. Contact Ellen by email or by phone (514-284-9335) to sign up.
You are not available to volunteer? No problem! Join us for an amazing day of fun, and take part in our various activities to learn more about what the Roulant and its team do daily!
Looking forward to seeing you all there :)