Helping people grow and growing our impact go hand-in-hand at Santropol Roulant. You can nourish your team’s sense of purpose while growing your company’s community impact through safe and meaningful team-building opportunities at the Roulant. Your team will directly contribute to the Roulant’s essential food security and social inclusion initiatives!
The agricultural season is underway at the Ferme du Roulant in Senneville and in the rooftop gardens as we grow local, organic vegetables to feed your community, including through the intergenerational Meals-on-Wheels program. Much of this work is powered by people like you.
Get a small team together in the open fields at the farm or on the rooftop garden in the Plateau neighbourhood from May to October, or jump on a kitchen shift or delivery route to help keep the Meals-on-Wheels program rolling safely 5 days a week and 52 weeks of the year.
Safety measures are in place to protect the community, including physical distancing, personal protective equipment, sanitation measures, and ventilation. We appreciate your support in keeping our community of clients, volunteers, and staff as safe as possible.
- Ferme du Roulant: Bring up to 15 participants per day together on our 3-acre certified organic farm in Senneville, a mere 40 minutes from the city on the western tip of the Island of Montreal. Contribute to the roots of food security and local, sustainable farming practices!
- Rooftop garden: Bring up to 3 participants together to tend the Roulant’s rooftop garden and accessible community educational space.
- Meals-on-Wheels: Bring 2 participants together to prepare or package essential meals in our community kitchen, or up to 6 participants to get out into the fresh air delivering those same meals to people with a loss of autonomy in Montreal.
Deepen the impact of your experience by making a minimum financial contribution of $200 to Santropol Roulant’s mission using the Roulant’s Solidarity Sliding Scale. By considering the value of the activity to you and your company’s financial capacity to give, the activity can remain accessible and inclusive to more people in your community. That’s solidarity at its finest!
Book your team-building activity or find out more about how to engage meaningfully with Santropol Roulant by connecting with Melanie by email or by phone at 514-284-9335
MORE WAYS TO ENGAGE
- Make a corporate gift: Financial gifts are the most useful and adaptable for achieving the Roulant mission. Make a donation today!
- Start a workplace employee giving campaign, gift matching program, or payroll giving program,
- Contribute products, expertise or services,
- And more!