Calling out to all our lovely volunteers! We will be hosting a Fall community lunch for our Meals-on-Wheels client-members and would love your help. We are looking for gentle hosts, drivers/passengers, decoration aficionados and of course kitchen volunteers to make this gathering as warm and inviting as possible.
The event will take place at Santropol Roulant, 111 rue Roy Est, on Thursday September 8th, from 11:30 am – 2:00 pm. It will feature an apple-themed menu and lovely live music.
So come lend a hand and enjoy lunch with the Roulant family!
Volunteer tasks will involve:
- Setting up and decorating the space (the day before and on the day of the event)
- Giving our clients a lift so they can easily get here (as a driver or a passenger)
- Welcoming guests upon arrival
- Acting as a “gentle host” to hang out with our guests and ensure everyone has a good time
- Food preparation (on Tuesday Sept. 6th, the day before the event and the day of)
- Table service
- Cleaning up the space after the event
We will have a quick briefing prior to the start of the event to explain roles more thoroughly.
To join or for more information, please contact Sev by email or by phone at 514-284-9335. Thank you!