Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication to the Roulant’s urban gardens since the beginning of May, both the gardens and the schedule are filling up fast!
Until more spaces become available, take the opportunity to experience the entire Roulant cycle.
👉 We still need help with the Roulant’s other programs (in the kitchen, for meal delivery and at the farm).
But if your urban garden bug is strong: check out the list below for other urban agriculture organizations that are currently welcoming volunteers!
- Sun Youth is looking for volunteers to help with watering, weeding and harvesting their two Outremont and Ville Saint-Laurent gardens, that supply their food baskets! Contact Elsa to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innovation Jeunes needs a hand in their urban gardens located in downtown Montreal. For more information, contact Hope: email@example.com
- La Fermette collective garden, located in Bâtiment 7 in Pointe-Saint-Charles, is looking for new members to grow and share crops with! Complete this form to sign up.
- Les Jardins des Patriotes is a collaborative project in the St-Michel neighborhood located on the site of the Louis-Joseph-Papineau school. The project is open to 15- to 35-year-olds who wish to develop their agriculture skills. Contact Katja to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ferme Terra Millefolia, an agro-ecological farm in Île Bizard, invites you to participate in the production of medicinal and aromatic herbs, and more! To register, contact Andreas: email@example.com
- Éco de la Pointe-aux-Prairies, an Éco Quartier organization in the Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles borough, is looking for volunteers for their collective garden. Fill out this form to sign up!
- La Place Commune runs the local food solidarity network in Parc Extension, which comprises of several different projects: Le Jardin Collectif Craterre, Les Fruits Défendus, gleaning trips at peri-urban farms and shared gardens. Find more information on their website!