The 1st annual Froot Cup is a friendly one day 7 vs. 7 coed soccer Tournament. 12 teams will compete but only one will claim the coveted Froot Cup!
The Froot Cup is a great chance to get some excercise in the summer sun while supporting a great cause: the Roulant!
Tournament Details at Glance
- When: Saturday, August 4th 2012, 10am-7pm
- Where: Concordia Stadium, Concordia University, Loyola Campus, 7200 Sherbrooke St. W, Montreal, Quebec
- Cost: $250 per team minimum, 10-12 players per team
The day will be filled with lots of soccer, music, food & drink, prizes and soccer themed activities.
What are you waiting for?! Get your friends, coworkers and family-members involved and register a team! Use the Froot Cup Poster to your advantage!
For more information or to enter your team please contact Santiago Garcia Rejon, Director of Development by phone at 514-284-2771 or by e-mail.
- Games will be 30 minutes in length (two 15 min halves)
- 7 vs 7 with a minimum of two female players on the field at all times
- 3 games will be played simultaneously
- Games will be played width wise on the main field
- Round Robin (10am-2pm)
- The 12 teams will be split into 3 divisions of 4 teams. The Froot Cup will start with a Round Robin where each team will play against every team in their division (3 games). The top two teams from each division, as well as the next two best teams all divisions combined, will advance to the elimination rounds and play for the Froot Cup.
- Elimination Rounds: 3pm- 7pm
- Quarter finals: 3pm – 4:30pm
- Semi Finals: 5pm-5:30pm
- Final and Froot Cup presentation: 6pm – 7pm