We invite you to come celebrate FOOD – PEOPLE – COMMUNITY and the Roulant’s 21st birthday with a community picnic and block party.
This year, the third edition of our summer community celebration: Rue Fermier, will take place in two steps. The first one will be a community picnic where volunteers, clients, neighbors and others are invited to join us at the table. The second will be an open house with activities, workshops, tours and music.
- When: Thursday July 21st, the community picnic starts at 3pm and the open house at 6pm.
- Where: 111 Rue Roy East and, the street will be closed between Coloniale and De Bullion.
- Cost: Entrance and workshops are free. Drinks and food for sale.
You’re invited to bring your picnic basket and share a meal with our community! Our Farmers’ Market will be open to provide fresh and organic vegetables.
The stage is open for everyone who would like to share their special talent. If your are interested, please contact Malika: email@example.com.
If you’d like to participate in the organization of the event or volunteer during the event, you can contact us at the same e-mail.
- 3pm : Streets closes, beginning of the community picnic and activities for kids.
- 6pm : Open house : workshops and tours.
- 8:30pm : Party!
Join the Facebook Event and invite your friends!