Complete with magical performances, delicious food and friendly faces, the Enchanted Garden Gala on October 27th was a great success. Thank you for making this night wonderful and for supporting the work of the Roulant!
Over 300 attendees joined us that evening for incredible live music and acrobatics, a beautiful spread of delicious food, an array of great prizes, and lots of fun activities for everyone! Altogether, the community contributed $27,500 towards providing fresh food and building a caring, intergenerational community for hundreds of fellow Montrealers. We are grateful that you came out to show your support.
You can see a selection of photos below, and visit Facebook more photos of the event and photos from the photo booth (accessible without a Facebook account).
Thank you to our volunteers
- The 100+ volunteers who made the night happen. You contributed countless hours before and during the event to prepare food, create decorations, accompany meals-on-wheels clients, setup the space, serve food, and then clean it all up. You are so awesome!
- Thanks to Alex Tran, Monica Allaby, Andrea Burmester, James Barrington, Chris Henschel and many more for providing their talents for the event.
Thank you to our performers
- Musicians Gilbert/Reale Duo, Clay and friends and DJ Sammy
- Acrobatic performers Acroyoga and Aerial acrobatics
Thank you to our sponsors
- Our official sponsors of the night, Tangerine and Keurig Canada, who contributed generously to help reach our fundraising goal.
- The many local businesses that contributed prizes for our raffle and silent auction and ingredients for our food and bar: Agropur, l’Arrondissement du Plateau Mont Royal, Atelier Make, Ballet Coppélia, Boulangerie Guillaume, Brasseur de Montréal, Burgundy Lion, Byblos Le Petit Café, Castel Durocher, Centaur Theatre, Centre Financier Carrefour, Chocolat Vincent, Clinique Intersanté, Cocoa Locale, Collectif d’Apiculture Santropol Roulant, Coop la Maison Verte, CULT Yogurt, Des Fleurs et des Soins, Douro, Eddy Mysliwiec, Emilie Durocher-Noël, Epices de cru, ESEM, Espace pour la vie, Essentrics, Fabergé, Ferme l’Autrement, Ferme St-Vincent, Fitz & Follwell Co., Fou du Cochon, Francois Demontagne, Geordie Productions, Group Voxco Inc., Ilikemaps, Jacqueline O. Rogers, L’Gros Luxe, La Chapelle Théatre, La Maison Cakao, La Place Commune, LAUCOLO, Le Fromentier, Le Port de Tête, Léo le Glacier, Les Chocolats de Chloé, Les Éditions du Journal, Les fruits de mer IFC, Mam and Pop, Moksha Yoga, Monkland Tavern, Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal, Mycoboutique, Naada Yoga, Noble Bean, Olive Orange, OSM, Outdoor Gear Canada, P3 Permaculture, Rachelle Carswell, Réservoir, Rumi, RIDM, RISE Kombucha, Robin des Bois, SantroVélo – Atelier Communautaire, Semis Urbains, Shiatsu Sey, Sophie Sucrée, Taillon, Langdon & Cie, Tessri Duniya Theatre, Théâtre de Quat’Sous.
How did you find the evening? Please share your comments with us! Leave a note below or email Marie.
Photos by Alex Tran, www.alextranphotography.com