Looking for holiday gifts that reflect your love for food and community? We’ve got ’em! Thank a dinner host with a big shiny jar of tomato sauce and a Roulant apron! Looking for a party favor? Why not bring some delicious salsa made from organic Montreal-grown veggies to the party! Does your cheese platter need some apple butter? It’s all in the General Store right here at 111 Rue Roy Est.
Local and Organic Products for Sale!
If you want to swing by the Roulant here is a glimpse of what you’ll find on our shelves:
Savory Canned Goods
- Delicious tomato sauce
- Dilly beans
- Pickled garlic scape
- Curried zucchini
Sweet Canned Goods
- Apple butter (also available in a sugar-free version!)
- Spiced apple sauce
- Grape syrup, courtesy of les Fruits défendus
- Spicy apple cherry chutney
Dried Herbs and Veggies
- Chamomile, lemon balm and anise hyssop flowers
- degydrated sliced tomatoes (perfect on crackers with soft cheese)
- Thyme, sage and celery leaf
Other Good Stuff
Best of all, you’re gift also supports the Roulant’s commitment to building community and a healthy local food system! You may visit us Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. If you have any questions regarding our products and prices, or something to say about our General Store, reach out to Isabelle by email or at 514 284-9335!