Looking for an interesting recipe for that bok choy in your organic basket? Then look no further than this one from Ricardo cuisine.
Stop by our farmers’ market this Thursday, June 28th from 3:30pm to 7:30pm, and get everything you need for the long weekend. Also, it’s still not too late to get your own organic basket full of delicious veggies from our Senneville farm. Your basket share helps support the Roulant’s kitchen and local agriculture all at the same time.
Fish with Pecans and Bok Choy
- 2 tablespoons 30 ml canola oil
- 2 teaspoons 10 ml sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon 5 ml whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon 5 ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon 5 ml maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- 4 medium-sized bok choy cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup 60 ml canola oil
- 4 skinless fillets white fish tilapia or haddock
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup 60 ml pecans, toasted and crushed
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In non-stick skillet, brown the bok choy in half of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook gently until al dente. Set aside on a warm plate.
In the same skillet, brown the fish and garlic in the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the fish and bok choy among four plates. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the pecans.
Link to recipe https://www.ricardocuisine.com/recettes/5143-poisson-aux-pacanes-et-aux-bok-choy