It’s the final countdown for our summer celebration event, Rue Fermier, happening on July 19th!
In only a week, you will be able to learn more on what the Roulant does by taking part in tons of activities, such as:
- A tour of activities and our programs, including the collectives and the newly accessible rooftop garden.
- A big Farmer’s Market with local producers and artisans, as well as the usual organic veggie baskets from our farm.
- A screen printing workshop where you will be able to create your Roulant t-shirt. Please bring your own t-shirt or other fabric to print on!
- A kid’s makeup workshop with the theme: which fruit or vegetable do you like most?
- Live music and a fantastic marching band!
There will also be finger food and drinks:
- little bites and refreshments from the Roulant
- hot-dogs from la boucherie Fernando (small price)
- and ice-cream from la Chilenita (small price)
The Roulant gang is waiting for you to celebrate, chit-chat, dance and eat next Thursday! Pass by to say hi or spend the evening, with your friends, loved ones, family, neighbours, or your soccer team! Don’t forget your t-shirt or piece of cloth to print!
- When: Thursday, July 19th from 4pm-9pm.
- Where: at the Roulant, 111 Roy Street east and on the Terrasses Roy, between Colonial and de Bouillon
- Price: Free entrance and pay what you can for activities
P.S.: We are still looking for volunteers to help us make this event possible. If you want to partake in this event, there are lots of opportunities to choose from, including the kitchen, first aid, peacekeepers, tour guides, cleaning, mounting and dismantling. Communicate with Kateri to sign up for a volunteer shift or to find out more about the Rue Fermier event!