On July 19th, Santropol Roulant will open its doors to the public for it’s annual summer community event, Rue Fermier. Come by the Roulant to take part in the activities and learn more about what we do!
- When: July 19th between 4pm and 9pm
- Where: 111 rue Roy east, on Roy street between Coloniale and De Bullion
- Cost: Free entry
This fun and festive event will feature:
- Ongoing tours of the Roulant, including of the collectives and the rooftop garden
- Our Farmer’s Market with local producers and artisans, including veggies from our farm
- Tours of Santrovélo, the community bike workshop
- Some cool refreshments, made with herbs from the farm
- Tastings of our homemade preserves and honey from the beekeeping collective, both available at the General Store
- Toe-tapping music and dance
Access to new elevator and rooftop gardens for all!
- Lastly, lots more activities to come!
You can also enjoy the recently re-opened and renovated Terrasses Roy, a public space and urban garden project of the Plateau-Mount-Royal borough taking place on Roy street outside of the Roulant.
For more details, please contact Kateri.