SPREAD THE LOVE
Make the Roulant your one-stop shop for spreading the love this holiday season! Your contribution through our various programs and activities, from the General Store to catering services and more, supports the Roulant in carrying out its mission of ensuring food security and social inclusion all year long. They’re gifts that give twice!
Our General store is stocked and ready for all your holiday needs, including delicious edible gifts harvested by volunteers that prioritize local and organic ingredients from our urban and peri-urban gardens and fruit trees around Montreal. Find gifts for family, friends, employees, coworkers, neighbours… or simply something special to share around the dinner table.
So, what’s in store?
- Jams including rhubarb, blackcurrant, strawberry, pear, plum, sour cherry, cherry tomato, apple butter and more
- Savoury toppings including fruit ketchup, salsa, zucchini relish, and hot pepper relish
- Pickled goods including pickles, carrots, roasted peppers, garlic scapes and beets
- PLUS honey, books, and t-shirts
Choose from a selection of pre-prepared holiday gift baskets with combinations of our most popular preserves. Stop by the Roulant to buy gift baskets in person, or contact Nazmus by email or phone (514-284-9335) to order in advance.
Want to give the best possible gift but not sure what to get? Consider gift certificates to offer your loved ones the greatest selection from our General Store.
MORE GIFTS THAT GIVE TWICE
Did you know you can also support Santropol Roulant’s mission by taking advantage of our many community services this holiday season?
- Catering services for your next event
- Rentals of our beautiful, accessible second floor
- A spot in our Chocolate Truffles kitchen workshop on November 30
We wanted to say a big thank you to the people who lent a hand in the 2018 food preservation season! Volunteers have been transforming produce from the Roulant farm in Senneville as well as from the Fruits Défendus collective into a wide variety of delicious products to sell at our farmers’ markets and our General store.
Comments, questions, or looking to order a gift basket in advance? Contact Nazmus by email or phone (514-284-9335).